How To Create Richer Hi Hats Sounds Using Two Different Hi Hats in EDM Trap Music Production
In this video you will learn how to create richer hi hats sounds using two different hit hats sounds, auto pan, and reverb. You can mix and pan two different hi hats sounds to make your beat sound more interesting.
Benefits of combining two different hit hats sounds and using auto pan, to pan them left to right.
- You can make your hi hats sound more interesting.
- Your hi hats will sound better and fuller when you mix them.
- Will give them a special character and vibe to your drums.
- You can add different reverb to each sound or use the same reverb on both.
- You have more room to play around with the different sounds.
You can have unlimited possibilities when you are using more than one hi hat sound in you drums. Also with auto pan, and reverb can give you beat that special vibe, differentiate your beats from others.